Powered By Blogger

Monday, November 8, 2010

Recent Purchases: Makeup/Accessories

Like I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been doing a little shopping lately. Here are some makeup and accessories I purchased this month.


These nail polishes are from China Glaze's new holiday collection.  I've always been the girl who paints her nails frequently so I jumped to get these as soon as they came out.  Sadly, I couldn't get all of them so I picked these two. "Cheers To You" is a metallic silver with very fine shimmers and "Party Hearty" is a clear with red, green, and silver sparkles. Click here to see the whole collection!




____________________________________________


I also got this NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Rocky Green Mountain. It is a Christmas green with super small shimmer.


I picked up another Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Raspberry.  I have Soft Nude which I don't particularly like (kinda drying) so I wanted to try another to see if it was just the formula.  This one is very moisturizing and is the exact color of a raspberry.  I really like berry color lipsticks in the fall/winter!



________________________________________________



I got these two necklaces from Hot Topic. Click here and here to see more pictures.  The first one is an adjustable silver chain with a skull and rhinestone pendant (really pretty in person).  The second one is an adjustable antique gold and silver metal chain with lightning bolt charms hanging randomly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers