Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Small Sephora/F21 Haul

Hola amigas! On "Cyber Monday" I took advantage of the good deals that were going on. I purchased a Christmas gift (not going to say what it is because someone might see it ;) ) from Sephora and was able to get my birthday gift and three free samples.


I chose two Sephora eyeshadow samples and a sample of Murad Energizing Pomegranate Moisturizer.



The Sephora birthday gift included a frosty white eyeshadow, dark green/gray/blue eyeliner, and mascara.


I tried out the mascara and I found that the formula is a bit dry. It didn't clump together but it didn't volumize my lashes. In my opinion it wasn't all that great.


I also purchased some things from Forever 21. I got these silver hoops with rhinestones all along the edge of them. They are pretty light and really big!


I saw these tights one day in the store but they were damaged and the only ones around so I got them online. At a certain angle, you can see this rainbow metallic effect that looks soooooooo cool lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers