Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 11, 2010

What's On My Christmas List?

Every year my family and I make Christmas lists of the things we want. This gives all of us an overall idea of what kind of gifts everyone wants. I think this method is better because I wouldn't want anyone wasting their money and time buying me a gift that I don't particularly like! There is still that *surprise* because you don't know who you are getting your gifts from until you open it. Here are the items I put on my list this year:

Dr. Martens Women's 1460 8 Eye Boots in Pewter - found here

Although these are kind of expensive, Doc Martens are known to last YEARS. I want them in this metallic color because I think they would match my wardrobe and I like to be different :)



Coastal Scents 88 Metal Mania Palette- found here

Next on my list is this palette from Coastal Scents. This is one of their newer ones that they've finished in metallic. I don't have very many eyeshadows like this and I figured this would be perfect because it has pretty much every color you could want. I already have the 78 Eyeshadow and Blush Combo Palette from Coastal Scents that I use almost every day so I know that it is good quality and has good color pay off.



Gossip Girl DVDs 1-3 found on Amazon.com

I don't watch a lot of tv so I didn't even know that they made this into a show until way into the second season. I read all of the GG books and thought they were really good so I watched the first season (borrowed it from a friend- thanks Amber!) and fell in love haha. I can't wait to finish watching it. I haven't watched any of the fourth season that's on tv right now because I want to wait until I see the other ones.



Long sleeve vnecks- found pretty much everywhere
I also want long sleeve vneck shirts! I asked for plain ones because I don't like wearing things that have company names on it or heavy embellishment everywhere. These are great for layering during the winter!



Gift cards- found everywhere

I put these two gift cards on my list as well. I love doing arts and crafts so I chose Michael's. I also like music and don't believe in illegal downloading so I chose iTunes!

__________________________________________


Maybe this gave you an idea of what you might put on your list? Or maybe gave you an idea of what to get someone else. Either way, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! <3333




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers