Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 24, 2010

First Halloween Makeup Tutorial

I know it's still September but a lot of people like to decide what they are going to be for Halloween early so they can get their costumes and what not! Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because you can be whatever you want! This is my first look for this Halloween. I decided to do a dark marionette doll because it is easy to recreate and will look good on anyone who isn't quite sure what exactly they want to be. If you do not want to look "dark" then you can easily change the color eyeshadows and lipsticks to your liking.






I suggest wearing a ruffly dress and top hat with this makeup if you are planning to be a marionette doll for Halloween like this:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers