Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 17, 2010

Super Tiny Haul

Yesterday I went to Ulta looking for a new concealer because the one I am using now (L'Oreal Infallible in Light/Medium) is drying my skin out and is getting a tad bit dark.  I've seen a number of reviews on YouTube about the Maybelline Mousse Concealer and wanted to give it a shot. I used it for the first time today and this stuff is AMAZING! It is so light and creamy and really goes on my skin effortlessly. You only need a little bit of product in order for it to hide dark circles under your eyes and blemishes. There is a dramatic difference compared to the L'Oreal concealer and I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is in need of a good concealer. 





All I did for this swatch was lightly tap the tip of my index finger in the container and this is how much it covers!



I also picked up these two nail polishes at Ulta.



OPI's "The Color to Watch" & China Glaze's "Watermelon Rind"



The polish on the left is mainly a grayish purple with a blue iridescent sheen when the light hits it.  The polish on the right is a shimmery emerald.



I decided to paint my nails with "The Color to Watch" yesterday.  I am in love with it! It looks so much better up close in person than it does in this picture. It reminds me of the inside of a seashell.



Ulta was having a sale on some of their Maybelline Colorsensation lipsticks so I got this one.



I love these lipsticks because they have so many different shades and they are super moisturizing and last all day.



Pink/berry color.



The color is similar to my natural lip color so it's perfect to wear when I want a more natural, toned down lip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers