Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 23, 2011

OPI Nail Envy Review

My nails have always been a constant struggle. They are very brittle, peel, break, and look very unhealthy. I have tried everything you could think of to strengthen them but nothing worked!

Finally, I decided to try OPI's Nail Envy. Even though it was pricey (I got mine at Target for $16) I was willing to give it a shot since I've read good reviews on it on beauty websites and such.


MY NAILS BEFORE:

DAY 1:


I was impressed with this product right away. It took about 2 minutes for one coat to fully dry. The texture is smooth and it smells less strong than a regular nail polish. The directions suggest reapplying one coat every other day.

DAY 4:


I noticed that my nails were growing faster than they usually did and were starting to get stronger.

DAY 7:


Before I started using the strengthener I could literally bend the tip of my nails but at this point they wouldn't budge. Normally my nails would start chipping and peeling at the tips when they got this long but there were none!

DAY 10:


After 10 days of using this I can say that I am fully impressed. My nails are so much stronger than they were. They look and FEEL healthier. It was definitely worth the money and I recommend this to everyone who wants stronger nails!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review! I'm thinking about giving a try with this too, so you were very helpful!
    But one question - do you just reapply new coat of nail envy every day, without removing the previous coat? Do I get it right? Thank you for answer!

    ReplyDelete

Followers