Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring Neutrals


Hi everyone! I know I have been slacking on videos and blog posts recently. I've just been really busy with work and haven't had the energy to come up with anything worth filming or updating.

I finally got the Naked Palette last month! I was so excited when I got it and used it right away. 
I love all of the colors and textures. I'm bummed that the new ones don't come with the eyeliner though. I haven't used the brush that replaced the eyeliner yet haha.

I knew I wanted to come up with a look using this palette but wasn't sure what shadows I wanted to use. I experimented with a few different looks until I came up with this one. Spring is here and I know a lot of people think of pastels and bright colors but I wanted to do something different :)







Watch here to see how to achieve this look:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers