Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas Nails

A couple posts back I said I was going to do a nail tutorial on a look that had a glitter gradient effect. I thought it would look nice using Christmas colors so I came up with this:





I used fake nails because I find that this looks better on longer nails because it compliments the gradient effect better. Wearing fake nails also makes it easier to remove the glitter because it is a pain in the butt to get off your nails with nail polish remover.

The red polish is OPI's Crimson Carol which came from their holiday collection last year. It is a ruby red with small gold and red specks. The gold glitter polish is China Glaze's Medallion which is one of my all time favorite nail polishes. The glitter is a mix of small and big gold glitter. The green glitter polish is China Glaze's Party Hearty that is from their holiday collection this year. It is SO pretty! It is a mix off green, red, and silver glitter.

I hope you guys try this look out! It is super easy and is really pretty when the light hits your nails. I got a lot of compliments last night at work! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers