Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Halloween: Gypsy/Fortune Teller/Disney Esmeralda Look

There are a lot of Halloween looks out there that girls can be but it always seems like they want it to be "sexy" (sexy cat, sexy vampire, sexy whatever haha). When I went to the mall yesterday with a friend and went into Spencer's and saw that they had a lot of Halloween costumes hanging up but they were all "sexified" and I don't know about you, but I can't stand when girls dress up well, slutty. Just because it is Halloween doesn't mean you are automatically allowed to wear a costume that looks small enough to be lingerie! You can still be "sexy" with normal clothes!

I think gypsies are known for being beautiful and mysterious in a "sexy" kind of way. Here is the look that I came up with:









Dark eyes and lips are a must for this look so I used purples and golds. I used glitter because I think it makes it more Halloween appropriate. For accessories, I tied a metallic scarf around my head and tied it loosely to the side where my wig is. I wore big gold hoop earrings and wore all the gold rings I have.

I don't have anything in my closet for the costume but I have some tips! Think Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Esmeralda-disney-leading-ladies-6477997-367-509.gif  

A white off the shoulder ruffled top paired with a long prairie skirt with sequins and other embellishments would look perfect. I don't think you want to be barefoot walking around on Halloween haha so long black leather boots would go nicely with this look.


26.jpg




3 comments:

  1. Oh! This is really mind blowing and awesome! very nice costumes,I really liked it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Just saw this, three days before Halloween, great makeup, thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Followers