Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last night we carved pumpkins for TWO hours! I haven't carved a pumpkin in years.  By the time we were finished my hands felt like they were going to fall off!  It was well worth it, though.







After watching some Halloween tutorials from petrilude on YouTube, I definitely wanted to be a zombie this year! I was really proud of myself because I have never done anything like this before. It was surprisingly really scary to look in the mirror haha. We scared a LOT of kids when we were passing out candy. Some kids even skipped our house when they saw us standing outside. Ooops!


Btw, we didn't notice Jesus chillin in the background until after the picture was taken.

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween :)! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers