Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 2, 2010

MAC Venomous Villains Collection!


Yay! I was so excited when I found out this collection was coming out because I LOVE Disney!


Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians, Evil Queen from Snow White, & Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog.



Since I don't have a lot of money to buy makeup, I decided with these three items. I wanted to get things that were unlike anything that I have in my makeup collection right now.

2 lipsticks- Cruella Deville "Innocence, Beware!" Cremesheen & Maleficent "Dark Deed" Amplified
1 blush- Evil Queen "Bite of an Apple" Matte


"Innocence, Beware! is a soft nude color with a pink undertone to it.  I thought this color would look great for fall because it isn't too light or dark for my skin tone.

"Dark Deed"is a deep plum color. When I swatched this at the MAC counter I thought it was going to be as dark as what it looks like in the tube but it's really not as scary as it looks. It is however super buildable so you can achieve something close to it. Again, this is a great color for fall!



"Bite of an Apple" caught my eye right away because it is a color that is nothing like what I have. In person it looks like a bright coral red but looks really nice on your cheeks. I'm excited to wear this during the winter for the "wintery rosy cheeks"look!


Check out this collection if you haven't already! They have super cool nail polishes that remind me of pretty fish scales haha.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers