Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pose, Bows, Clothes.

OOTD!









Sweater: F21
Skirt: TJ Maxx
Leggings: F21
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: PacSun
Earrings: Gift from a couple Christmases ago :)


______________________________




FOTD!





_______________________________


I went to Ulta today originally looking for more of NYX's jumbo pencils but saw this instead. They have a few palettes with ten eyeshadows called The Runway Collection and I decided to get "Jazz Night".




This palette reminds me so much of Kat Von D's Beethoven palette.  These cool tone colors are great for  dark eyes and for fall/winter! I've never owned any NYX eyeshadows before so I was quite impressed by their pigmentation (my swatches are about three layers).  All of the shadows have a velvety smooth texture and are not powdery at all. A few of them are shimmery and a few are matte. I think I will be purchasing more NYX eyeshadows in the future because they are really cheap (bought this palette for $7 with a coupon) and good quality.



XOXO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers