Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Holiday Hairstyle for Short Hair

Ello! So up until this summer, my hair was always long. I decided to cut it to get rid of a bad dye job and for a change. Then I randomly wanted to get it cut even shorter into a pixie cut. I liked it at first but then I really missed my long hair. I've been trying to grow it out ever since!


This is what my hair looked like before I cut it- really dry and damaged!


This is after the first cut.


And this is after the second!

______________________________________________


I know how hard it is to style your hair differently when it's so short. The holidays are full of family gatherings that girls want to dress up for- especially styling their hair! Here is a look I came up with:









_________________________________________


Watch my video to see how I did it!




2 comments:

  1. just stumbled onto your site while looking for hair pics for my friend, had to stop and say wow, i just love both your previous haircuts. The short hair really highlights your features. It works really well for you.

    And a small note, i just took a quick glance at your current pics, and I must say you don't really need a lot of makeup. It's almost a little too much. Your makeup in those two pics with the short hair, is more relaxed, and much more flattering. You're just so pretty, you don't need to cover it up! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I like to experiment with different makeup looks and I find that I am more comfortable with what I wear these days :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers