Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fun & Sparkly Rainbow Look



So I haven't updated this in a long time. Lo siento! I got inspired to do this look randomly when I was looking at the back of my phone yesterday haha.  I went through this phase during the summer where I bejeweled a lot of my things- phone, makeup container, picture frame, and even my shoes!  This look is definitely not an everyday type of thing but it would be fun to wear every now and then. 





Last night my boyfriend and I had a craving for something sweet so we made a late night trip to Walmart to get stuff to make cupcakes! We watched the TV show Cupcake Wars the other night and got inspired to make our own :)

Yummm!

Trying to decide which butter to use.


Tip: Use an ice cream scooper to fill your cupcake liners- it makes things a lot easier, less messy, and also makes your cupcakes all the same size!






Kitty wanted some.


They were so delicious!


My hubby ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers