Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Put a Smile on Your Face, Make the World a Better Place.

Today I've been in a super good mood. Hubby and I went to Flo:Dlite which is a self serve frozen yogurt place for the first time. I've never had frozen yogurt before today and I have to say I like it more than ice cream! The inside was painted lime green and hot pink and the set-up was just really cute and clean. It just made my mood a hundred times better. I love when places can do that to you. The people who work there were also very nice and helpful. The concoction we made was soooo yummy. I am definitely going again!


Pistachio frozen yogurt with strawberries, blueberries, mango, coconut, roasted peanuts, Cap'n Crunch, white chocolate chips, and butterscotch!




First you pick your size...



Then your frozen yogurt...



Your fruit toppings...



Candy/nut toppings...



Cool chandelier thing they had.



I also purchased this limited edition Sonia Kashuk brush set at Target! It was $21.99 which is a really good deal for 6 brushes and a case which can also be used as a clutch.  15% of the price goes towards "Circle Around A Cause" which supports The Breast Cancer Research Foundation :) I think the brushes are really good quality. They are super soft but not flimsy. They are rather on the stiff side which in my opinion makes for a better brush because you can apply makeup more precisely. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers