Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops

The weather has been very undecided lately- one day it's cool and one day it's super hot like today! This is what I wore and how I did my makeup :)



My vest is from Forever21and the tube top is from Walmart.  The stripes look black but they are actually navy blue!



My shorts are Roxy and I got them at Ross.



For my eyes I used the Coastal Scents 78 Eyeshadow & Blush Palette, Terra Bella pigment, Wet n Wild black eyeliner, and Benefit Bad Gal mascara.



On my cheeks I used a blush from the Coastal Scents palette and on my lips I am wearing MAC Cremesheen in Ravishing with Bath & Body Works lipgloss in Frozen Daiquiri on top.



The topaz heart necklace is from eBay, the gold circle necklace is from Michael's, and the gold ring necklace actually came from one of my boyfriend's computer games :D (The Lord of the Rings).  I like mixing silver and gold jewelry from time to time and I thought it would look nice since my outfit was sort of on the plain side.



This snake bracelet was given to me years ago by my uncle for a Christmas present. It's my favorite bracelet of all time!



To tie in all the gold jewelry, I wore my glittery gold TOMS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers