Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July Weekend



For 4th of July me, my best friend, and my boyfriend took a trip to DC! We drove 3 hours to Chantilly, VA where our hotel was and then drove to Tysons Corner Center (the biggest mall in VA) to do some shopping before seeing the fireworks. I got a few things at the mall- two belts, gold toms, a Toy Story 3 sippy cup :), NYX blue glitter eyeliner, and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk. After the mall we headed to DC to watch the fireworks and traffic was CRAZY. The next day, we headed back in the city and rode the metro to Chinatown to go to Urban Outfitters.  Then we rode the metro to the zoo. It was pretty disappointing because it was way too hot for the animals to be outside. Overall, I had a lot of fun and I can't wait for next year to do it all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers