I'm pretty sure most of us have a lot of clothes that we either don't like anymore, can't fit in anymore, or are in bad shape. So what in the world do we do with them? Well, if you don't want to throw them out, give them to charity, or to a friend, continue reading and i'll show you how to make cute flowers out of an old tee! :)
1) Start with a piece of cotton clothing. I used an old black vneck tee that I don't wear anymore.
2) Cut the tee from the bottom to the sleeves for clean edges. You should end up with a big rectangle.
3) Now take your fabric and cut as many 3x3 squares as you can!
4) Take your squares and start cutting different shaped circles (big, medium, small, extra small).
5) With a needle and thread, stitch along the edge of the circle, leaving about half and inch in between.
6) After pulling the thread so that all the fabric bunches up, you should end up with a pouch shape. Flatten the pouch and you should have something that looks like this!
7) Now take your flower and sew them on a plain tank. I chose a cream colored tank because it contrasts with the black and I think they go together nicely.
Have fun! The possibilities are endless. Try using patterned fabric or sew your flowers on an old bag!