Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Got a package today!

So earlier this month I was walking around CVS in the beauty section and saw some Ardell lashes and thought I'd give them a shot. I also bought the DUO dark-tone waterproof lash glue because I've heard good things about it. I know that you can use a pair of lashes a couple times as long as you take care of them but $4.99 for a pair of lashes is quite expensive! So being the eBay shopper I am, I searched for cheaper lashes and found a deal I could not give up! EBay seller ejoytune (top-rated/ 98.9% positive feedback ) was selling 60 pair of lashes (plus lash glue) for only $3.99 and the shipping was $5.99 (because they're located in Hong Kong)! I payed for these on July 2nd and received them today July 14th.









I wore #112 today :) Quality is what you pay for so I wouldn't use the same pair more than once and I definitely would not use the lash glue that comes with it! Stick to DUO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers